As the holiday season approaches, so does the increased risk of burglary. Statistics show that home burglaries peak in the weeks leading up to Christmas. This is likely because many people are away from home during this time, making their homes an easy target.
One of the best ways to protect your home from burglary is to install an intruder alarm. These alarms work by detecting movement or sound within your home and triggering an alarm. This can often deter burglars and alert you or the authorities to a break-in attempt.
There are a variety of different intruder alarm systems available on the market, so it’s important to do your research to find one that best suits your needs. But ultimately, any alarm system is better than no alarm system at all.
So if you’re looking to protect your home this holiday season, be sure to install an SCT intruder alarm.
Why is it a great idea to protect your home?
Intruder alarms are a great way to deter would-be burglars and give you peace of mind while you’re away from home. Here’s why you should consider installing an intruder alarm system:
1. They’re effective. A study by the University of North Carolina found that homes with intruder alarms were up to 300% less likely to be burglarized.
2. They’re affordable. Alarm systems have come down in price in recent years, making them more accessible to homeowners.
3. They offer peace of mind. Knowing that your home is protected while you’re away can give you a great sense of relief.
4. They’re easy to use. Most alarm systems these days are very user-friendly, so you won’t have any trouble using them.
5. They provide 24/7 protection. Once your alarm system is installed, it will be working around the clock to keep your home safe.
Installing an intruder alarm system is a great way to protect your home
SCT Fire & Safety Protection Limited are an SSAIB Registered Provider of Intruder Alarm and CCTV Systems.